- Die is MUTE. He cannot speak. His way of communicating is writing. Because of this, he carries a small notepad around with him in his pocket, along with a pencil. And even then, it’s hard to get him to actually communicate. One would have to poke and prod at him.
- His real name is a rather odd one— Itherael.
- As said before on his description, he plays the organ. He’s very talented at doing so. He would spend almost all day up in his room just playing that thing.
- Die isn’t kind. The only people he is kind to is the few that he’s very close to. Otherwise, if he doesn’t know you, you don’t mean anything to him.
- He isn’t a troubled soul. He takes pride in what he does and he smiles upon killing his enemies. Seeing the deaths of his teammates hasn’t bothered him a bit, either.
- He isn’t physically strong at all, mind you. However, he is very quick and agile. Die is very easy prey to someone who can catch him before he outsmarts them.
- Despite not fearing darkness and whatnot, he is afraid of a couple of things. He can’t stand the thought of himself dying. Everything else— he’s okay with that. But not himself. He hates being alone. He can lock himself up in his room and stay there for hours, but he knows he’s not truly alone. He also hates needles. Hates, hates, hates them. Die is also very claustrophobic.
- As for his looks? Die is 6’2. His eyes aren’t wide and frightened— they’re slanted as if he is glaring. He sports a few tattoos, actually. He’s got tattoo’s around his wrists and ankles— as if he was chained up. He’s got tattooed stitches over his lips like reason why he was mute was because of that. If he could talk, he’d speak in a low voice with a slight russian accent.
( W.I.P )